Have you considered your electrical system or lighting fixtures lately? Most people take their electricity and lighting for granted, but if ignored, they can become inefficient or outdated. The negative impact of such issues on your safety and quality of life makes it very important for electrical repairs to be completed promptly. Fortunately, AMS Electric, Heating & Cooling has talented technicians who can quickly and effectively complete any electrical repair. As a local, trusted company with years of experience and knowledge, we are the only call you should consider when any electrical issues need to be addressed.
Signs Your Home Needs Electrical Repair
Here are some signs to watch out for:
- Circuit Breaker Tripping: Frequent tripping indicates overloading or short circuits.
- Flickering/Dimming Lights: Indicates wiring problems or faulty fixtures.
- Outlets/Switches Not Working: Could be due to wiring issues or tripped GFCI outlets.
- Burning Smell/Sparking: Urgent danger sign, points to potential fire hazard.
- Buzzing/Crackling Sounds: Unusual sounds suggest loose connections.
- Frequent Power Surges: Might highlight system or grid problems.
- Tripped GFCI Outlets: Indicates ground faults or moisture issues.
- Old Wiring: Outdated wiring requires modernization.
- Electrical Shocks: Indicates wiring problems needing attention.
When a building is updated over its lifespan, the electrical system’s fixtures may remain untouched. There are many downsides to operating with the original lighting and features that may have been installed years ago. Original fixtures are often very inefficient, as older models consume more energy. The way that you use the space may be different from how it functioned in past years, and this can mean the location and type of fixtures and outlets are not ideal. Whatever concern you may have, our qualified technicians can address your needs and provide a customized solution.
AMS Electric, Heating & Cooling has extensive experience in completing all kinds of electrical repairs.
The important process of upgrading and enhancing your space’s electrical system will offer benefits such as:
- Making your interior brighter in important areas, which can enhance your comfort and quality of life
- Improving the functionality of your system, which enables you to confidently utilize your space exactly as you desire
- Enhancing your peace of mind by rectifying issues and ensuring your electrical system meets important safety standards
- Decreasing your environmental impact and energy costs due to the installation of lighting that is more sustainable and consumes less energy
Dedication to Service & Quality
At AMS Electric, Heating & Cooling, it is our pleasure to serve the residents of Kirkland, WA and surrounding areas. We are passionate about providing the best service, outcomes, and experience as we address your electrical repair needs. We truly focus on meeting the needs of every customer, and you can be confident that the entire experience will be customized to address your specific needs. Our licensed electricians will give you peace of mind and ensure that you will be completely satisfied with prompt, reliable delivery of high-quality work.
At AMS Electric, Heating & Cooling, we are proud of our reputation as an honest, reliable company.
Honest, Transparent PricingOpen communication is the key to a professional relationship. We make sure you have all the information up front so there are no surprises when the job is complete.
18+ Years of Industry ExperienceAMS Electric owner, Aaron Smith, has the know-how and experience to solve any electrical problem quickly, honestly, and professionally.
Professional, Uniformed TechniciansYour home is your biggest investment. We provide a white glove service to make sure your comfortable throughout our service.
Definitely use them again!
"They were fast, and professional answered all my questions and did a terrific job."- Gary C.
"I can wholeheartedly recommend AMS Electric, they are responsive and do great work for a fair price."- Matthew C.
"Kenan from AMS came out exactly when scheduled. He was very personable and was able to do our repairs during his visit."- Andrea B.
I am so relieved to have found AMS electrical!
"I am so relieved to have found AMS electrical!"- Felipe Ospina. A very satisfied customer.
"The team was on-time, efficient, super nice, and really responsive to questions."- Kristin A.